With Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals popping up left and right (and a bit early this year, no surprise!), we decided to compile some of the best for our readers. If you want to get a good gift for the holidays or just grab a great product at a low price while you can, take a look at the sales below on Nikon, Canon, Sony, and other camera equipment – there are some really good ones this year! We will be continuously updating this post with the latest deals and we will pin it on the top of the website, so make sure to come back and refresh every day to see the latest deals. Please keep in mind that some of the deals are time-sensitive, so you will need to act quickly.
Top Photography Deals
First, we will start with the deals that we like and recommend the most:
- Nikon D750 with grip and 24-120mm lens for $1896.95 (from $3433.90 including price of grip): The headline deal is the Nikon D750, one of our favorite DSLRs available today, selling for just $1896.95 with a Nikon 24-120mm f/4 and Nikon battery grip. That’s a $2000 camera (originally), a $1100 lens, and a $340 grip. Get them here for about half that. Or, get the D750 and battery grip without the lens for $1396.95, another excellent deal.
- Nikon D3500 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses for $496.95 (from $846.95): The latest entry-level Nikon D3500 DSLR with two lenses for less than $500 is a steal for those who are starting out. If you have anyone in your family interested in photography, this would be a great gift.
- Canon EOS Rebel T6 with 18-55mm and 75-300mm lenses for $399 (from $749): If you want something even less expensive, the Canon EOS Rebel T6 two lens kit is a bargain at $399. B&H is also throwing in a few goodies with this camera to make it even more appealing.
- Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 for $1196.95 (from 1396.95), includes a $149 Manfrotto Tripod: Nikon is having a sale on almost a dozen lenses at the moment, although most of the discounts are pretty minimal. But the price for the already inexpensive 200-500mm f/5.6 telephoto, which we reviewed favorably, has gone from $1396.96 to $1196.95 – a great value. You can buy it from B&H, but we recommend that you buy it from Adorama at the moment, which is including a Manfrotto travel tripod ($149 MSRP) as well!
- Two-Pack of Lexar 64 GB UHS-II SD Cards, 150 MB/s read speed, for $49.99 (from $92.99): Only certain new cameras can take advantage of blazing fast UHS-II cards (check the list). If that includes yours, this is a great deal – two 64 GB SD cards, arguably the ideal size, for $49.99 (down from $92.99). Nikon D500 users in particular should look long and hard at this one. If your camera only takes UHS-I SD cards, Lexar has the same two-card deal for $39.99. With all the talk of card failures recently, it’s good to remember that you should swap out your memory cards every few years, before they fail, if they’re getting old – particularly if your camera only has one SD card slot.
- Expires soon: Canon M100 and 15-45mm lens for $399 (from $601.25): Canon users should take a long look at the M100 mirrorless camera with 15-45mm lens for $399, more than $200 off the MSRP. This is just about the best price you’ll find on a modern APS-C camera with a kit lens, and it has many of Canon’s newest features: 24 megapixel sensor, tilt screen, and dual pixel AF. It makes a great travel camera or gift for someone starting photography. Deal expires November 22 at 11:59 ET.
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 II for $369 (from $499): The famous Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 is also on sale at the moment (version two, capable of autofocusing even on Nikon D3X00 and D5X00 cameras). Normally $499, it’s $369 right now for Nikon and for Canon. This is one of the best wide-angle zooms for crop-sensor cameras available, if not the best on the market. Strongly recommended if you have a Nikon DX or Canon APS-C DSLR.
- All of DxO Software is 50% Off: This is a great deal on excellent software from DxO. Our favorite pick is the DxO Nik Collection – a worthy investment to software that has been fixed to work on the latest versions of Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Samsung 2 TB T5 Portable SSD Drive for $397.99 (from $477.99): Want a rugged, super compact drive with plenty of storage to offload your photos when traveling? Or perhaps you want to expand the storage of your computer without adding big bulky drives? Then the Samsung 2 TB T5 SSD drive is what you want. At $397.99 ($80 Off), this is a great bargain for a phenomenal drive. If you don’t need as much storage or have budget constraints, the Samsung 1 TB T5 SSD is twice cheaper at $197.99.
Value Items and Gift Ideas
- Joby GorillaPod with ball head, supports 6.6 lb / 3 kg – $33.95 (from $72.91)
- Manfrotto tabletop tripod – $12.99 (from $24.99)
- Manfrotto aluminum monopod – $34.99 (from $49.99)
- Impact collapsible circular reflector disk, 32 inch, gold/silver – $14.47 (from $28.95)
- Interfit 51” parabolic umbrella – $39.99 (from $69.99)
- UNDFIND shoulder bag, fits DSLR and 5 lenses, 13” laptop – $49 (from $129)
- Lowepro Fastpack 250 backpack, holds 15” laptop, DSLR and 4 lenses – $52.99 (from $129.95)
- Godox TT685N Thinklite TTL Flash and X1T Trigger – $135 (from $156) for off-camera flash with any camera
There are almost unlimited deals on photography accessories at B&H and Amazon, but some of them are particularly good and well-priced. These are the best we’ve found under or around $100, including tripods, bags, and lighting equipment.
Nikon Lens Rebates
- Nikon DX 35mm f/1.8G – $166.95 (from $196.95)
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8G – $176.95 (from $216.95)
- Nikon 50mm f/1.4G – $376.95 (from $446.95)
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8G – $436.95 (from 476.95)
- Nikon 105mm f/2.8G VR Macro – $821.95 (from $896.95)
- Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E VR – $1196.95 (from $1296.95), includes $149 Manfrotto tripod
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G – $1696.95 (from $1896.95)
- Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8 (non-VR) – $1696.95 (from $1796.95), includes $145 MeFoto tripod
- Nikon DX AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR – $286.95 (from $306.95)
- Nikon DX 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR – $596.95 (from $696.95)
- Nikon DX AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6 and 40mm f/2.8 Macro kit – $496.95 (from $646.95)
Some of these are really good deals (like the Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6E VR), while others are middle of the road. Even with the MeFoto tripod that Adorama is throwing in, I wouldn’t go for the Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G non-VR at just $100 off the original price. Same with the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DX lens, which is not a great lens in the first place.
The other deals depend on how much you need a particular piece of equipment. The prime lenses don’t have much of a discount, with $75 off the 105mm macro being the most, but all of them were well-priced to begin with. If you were planning to buy one, now’s the time to do it.
Last, if you have a DX camera, I’d also take a close look at the bottom item on the list – the “landscape and macro kit” with both the AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6 and 40mm f/2.8 macro lens. We reviewed both those lenses and found them to be quite good, and they pair well together for a DX user (particularly with something like the new 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3 VR). At less than $500 for both lenses, that’s a good kit for a wide range of subjects.
Third-Party Lens Deals
- Zeiss Lens Rebates (Up to $1,351 Off)
- Sigma Lens Rebates ($100 to $250 Off)
- Tokina Lens Rebates (Up to $200 Off)
Top Camera Deals
- Sony A7 II – $898 (from $1,398, $500 Off)
- Sony A9 – $3,498 (from $4,498, $1,000 Off)
- Sony A6000 with 16-50mm and 55-210mm Lenses – $598 (from $998, $400 Off)
- Nikon D5600 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm (not stabilized) – $696.95 (from $1,146.95, $450 Off)
- Canon 5D Mark IV with free grip and accessories – $2,799 (from $3,299, $500 Off)
- Canon 5D Mark IV with 24-105mm f/4 lens, free grip and accessories – $3,699 (from $4,399, $700 Off)
- Canon 6D Mark II with 24-105mm f/4 lens, free grip and accessories – $2,199 (from $2,899, $700 Off)
- Panasonic GH5 with Accessories – $1,497.99 (from $2,002.99, $505 Off)
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II with 12-40mm f/2.8 Lens – $1,998 (from $2,698, $700 Off)
Computer Hardware Deals
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2017, Space Gray, 3.1 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD – $2,999 (from $4,199, $1,200 Off)
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2017, Space Gray, 3.1 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD – $2,499 (from $3,399, $900 Off)
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2017, Space Gray, 2.9 Ghz Intel Core i7, 32 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – $2,149 (from $2,799, $650 Off)
- Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2017, Space Gray, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16 GM RAM, 512 GB SSD – $1,949 (from $2,499, $550 Off)
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2017, Silver, 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD – $1,899 (from $2,399, $500 Off)
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2018, Space Gray, 2.9 Ghz Intel Core i9, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD – $4,199 (from $4,699, $500 Off)
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2018, Space Gray, 2.9 Ghz Intel Core i9, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD – $3,349 (from $3,799, $450 Off)
- Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro (Mid 2018, Space Gray, 2.6 Ghz Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – $2,499 (from $2,799, $300 Off)
- Dell S2715H 27″ 16:9 IPS Monitor – $184.95 (from $299, $109.05 Off)
- Dell P2715Q 27″ Ultra HD 4K Monitor – $409 (from $509, $100 Off)
FastRawViewer and RawDigger Discounts
All the way until November 28th of 2018, our friends at LibRaw will be running a 25% discount on all of their software, including our favorite image culling software FastRawViewer (see our detailed review of FastRawViewer and this video on how to cull faster with FRV)
If you found a great deal that you would like to share with our readers, please post it in the comments section below!