To continue our “How was this picture taken?” series, I would like to invite our readers to analyze this photograph and try to figure out how it was made. It may not seem out-of-the-ordinary at first glance, but this was one of the most technically-difficult photographs I have ever taken. In fact, my post-processing was particularly interesting for this image, and I employed a technique that I have used only three or four other times in my life.
The answer has been posted here.
Here are the questions related to this image:
- Is this a single photograph?
- What “unusual” post-processing did I do for this image?
- Did I use any filters while I was in the field?
- Which settings did I use for the photo? In particular, what was my exposure compensation (using matrix metering)?
- And just for fun – was this photograph taken at sunrise or sunset?
Good luck! The answers to these five questions will be revealed soon.