I shot the below image of the Maroon Bells in Aspen last weekend. What camera do you think I used to capture this photograph?
What was the image shot with?
- iPhone (63%, 80 Votes)
- Point and Shoot (18%, 23 Votes)
- Nikon DSLR (9%, 12 Votes)
- Film (5%, 7 Votes)
- Canon DSLR (4%, 5 Votes)
- Micro Four Thirds (2%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 127
Here are the giveaway rules:
- Select one option from the above poll and vote.
- Leave a comment below with your name and your email address and explain what you chose and why. If you don’t want to write a long explanation, just say what you voted for.
- Only do the above once, duplicate comments will be disqualified.
- In a couple of days I will close the poll and select everyone who gave the right answer.
- I will then randomly pick a person from the selected list and announce the winner.
The prize is Scott Kelby’s Digital Photography Book Vol. 3 – will ship it anywhere, even internationally. Good luck! :)