Photography Life encourages all readers to actively participate in all discussions. Although we do not pre-moderate public content (including, but not limited to: comments and private messages), we reserve the right to delete / modify any content that does not comply with our Code of Conduct, or do not meet the high editorial standards of the published material. We require our readers to maintain civil, mutually-respectful and relevant tone in all areas of the site. To maintain a positive environment among all participants, we ask that you follow the following rules:
- Do not post any abusive, hateful, offensive, vulgar, racist or sexist remarks or related material.
- Making unsupported accusations, threatening, harassing, cyber-stalking and name-calling writers and other participants is forbidden.
- Posting links to illegal or inappropriate content is strictly forbidden.
- Do not post repetitive comments on the same or different articles.
- Do not provide personal information (such as address, email, phone, etc).
- Personal attacks are not allowed, so please be respectful to all visitors and members of the site.
- Posting of spam messages is forbidden.
- Posting links to promote services or products is forbidden.
- Copying of copyrighted content from other resources is forbidden – only URL / links to such content are allowed.
- Be yourself – impersonating another individual or using multiple identities is not allowed.
- We encourage good use of grammar, spelling and punctuation. Please avoid posting content in all capital letters, which can be considered as “shouting” by others.
- Posting material related to politics, religion, faith or ideology is forbidden – this is a photography site, so we encourage you to stay “on topic”.
Content that does not meet any of the above rules can be potentially removed or edited without notice by moderators.
If you disagree with or writers on published content, or feel that you know of a better way to achieve the same, or better results, please feel free to submit content with your knowledge or technique(s). We will gladly take a look and potentially publish the provided content, since our site is all about sharing. If you decide to voice your opinion, please do so in a kind and respectful manner. We believe in choice being a beautiful thing and hope that we can all recognize and respect our differences.
To make our site friendly for all Internet users, we do not require registration for leaving comments under published articles, although we do recommend our readers to properly register in order to take advantage of our member-only pages of the site.