I am not a big fan of lugging around a backpack full of gear while photographing events. That being said, I have done it ample amount of time and each time I get tired of carrying a backpack around. Even though Nasim makes it very light for me, I end up returning the backpack to the car and walk around with a DSLR, along with one lens. At times, I ask Nasim to carry my gear in his backpack, so that I can change lenses if needed. But this is not practical if we are shooting in two different locations. Getting tired of this situation, I decided to look for a solution.
I first came across ONA bags in one of the Facebook photography groups I was part of. The first thing that caught my attention was the design of these bags. Lots of girls do care about what they carry around and so do most men. After-all, what we carry around is our image. This is a review of an ONA Brooklyn satchel, which we ended up purchasing.
1) Product Specifications:
- Handcrafted with vegetable-tanned leather
- Fully customizable, soft interior with 3 dividers
- Secure, easy access tuck lock closure
- Room for an SLR camera and 2-3 lenses
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Exterior dimensions: 13.5″L X 10″H X 4″D
- Interior dimensions: 12.5″L x 8″H x 3.5″D