Fujifilm has joined the Black Friday rebate program with its own mirrorless cameras and lenses. It is a “Buy Together and Save” kind of program, which means you need to purchase either an X-E1, X-E2, X-Pro1 or X-M1 Fuji mirrorless camera along with a lens to receive a rebate on the latter. Savings range from $100 all the way up to $250. The more lenses you choose to purchase, the more you save, as savings for each lens stack up. If you were planning on investing into a Fujifilm X-series mirrorless system, this is a good time to do so. In general, due to the system’s premium (-ish) status, the lenses have been quite expensive, although well worth the price. Right now, with these rebates, they represent tremendous value. Even the newest and extremely sought-after XF 23mm f/1.4 lens is $100 off!
Previously, I only reported two cameras as part of the rebates program – X-E1 and X-Pro1. It would seem that all the cameras are eligible, however, which makes this savings program even better than I initially thought it was. To access Buy Together and Save deals, you need to navigate to one of the two cameras and click on the deal that is right next to the camera’s price:
- Click here to buy Fujifilm X-E2 with additional lenses; the camera is priced at $999. You can also choose the silver version here.
- Click here to buy Fujifilm X-E1 with additional lenses; the camera is priced at $999. You can also choose the silver version here.
- Click here to buy Fujifilm X-Pro1 with additional lenses; X-Pro1 currently sells for $1,199.
- Fujifilm X-M1 will set you back $649 and you can get it in silver, black or stylish brown.
- You can also purchase the entry-level X-A1 camera (black) + 16-50mm kit lens for $499, however it does not seem to be part of the rebate program. Blue X-A1 is available through this link.
Rebates in Detail
Here is the list of lenses with Black Friday savings:
- Save $250 On XF 60mm f/2.4 Macro Lens – final price $399
- Save $200 On XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens – final price $549
- Save $200 On XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens – final price $499
- Save $150 On XF 35mm f/1.4 XF R Lens – final price $449
- Save $200 On 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens – final price $399
- Save $200 On XF 14mm f/2.8 R Ultra Wide-Angle Lens – final price $699
- Save $150 On XF 27mm f/2.8 Lens – final price $299
- Save $100 On XF 23mm f/1.4 R Lens – final price $799
Now, of course, few would purchase all the lenses, but if you are just buying into the Fujifilm system and want all bases covered – say, with a 14mm f/2.8, 23mm f/1.4, 35mm f/1.4, 60mm f/2.4, 18-55mm f/2.8-4 and 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 lenses – you are saving a whopping $1100. There are also savings available for Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 when purchasing one of the mentioned cameras. Photoshop Elements 12 price is down by $20 to $64.95, while Lightroom 5 is down by $30 to $107.99. Either one of these software tools can be viewed from the same savings tool as the lenses.