We have been receiving a lot of requests from our readers regarding our workshop schedule for 2013. I apologize for not being able to publish any of the dates earlier. Aside from being incredibly busy, my biggest issue was planning around the summer season and making sure that I do not over-commit for the upcoming weddings and other photo shoots that Lola and I have been planning. As usual, the goal is to do the workshops after the summer season in September and October, so that the workshops do not conflict with the working schedule of our readers, some of whom are working pros.
Workshops and Dates
This year we will be offering great educational sessions for a number of different topics. Here are the dates for the upcoming workshops:
- The Fundamentals of Photography (Beginner) – September 14, 2013 ($100 – FULL)
- The Fundamentals of Photography (Intermediate) – September 15, 2013 ($100 – FULL)
- Post Processing – September 21, 2013 ($150 – FULL)
- Landscape Photography – September 28-29, 2013 ($600 – FULL)
- Flash Photography – October 5-6, 2013 ($300 – Canceled due to conflicts)