This page is used for posting advanced photography tutorials and articles for intermediate and advanced photographers. As we post more articles in the future, this page will be updated frequently with more advanced photography tutorials and other photography-related articles to help our readers enhance their knowledge of photography and get the best out of their equipment.
Lenses and Optics:
- How to Read MTF Charts
- What is Chromatic Aberration?
- What is Spherical Aberration?
- What is Field Curvature?
- What is Focus Shift?
- Equivalent Focal Length and Field of View
- The Effect of Dust on Lens Bokeh
- Use Nikon Lenses on Canon DSLRs
- How to Quickly Test your DSLR for Autofocus Issues
- Image Degradation with Nikon Teleconverters
- How to Remove Dust from Nikon 24-70mm lens
Cameras and Sensors:
- Lens Calibration Explained
- What is a Low-Pass Filter?
- Benefits of a High Resolution Sensor
- Why Downsampling an Image Reduces Noise
- Why Sensor Dust is More Visible at Small Apertures
- What is Moiré?
- How to Avoid Moiré
- Lens Stabilization vs In-camera Stabilization
Wedding Photography Tips:
Photography Tutorials and Articles:
- How to Effectively Sell Your Photo Gear on eBay
- Introduction to Infrared Photography
- Tips on Photographing Wedding Formals and Group Portraits
- Don’t Get Stuck with Your Gear – Pursue Your Passion
- Social Media for Your Photography Business
- Taekwondo Photography Tips
- Corporate Event Photography Tips
- How to Photograph Corporate Portraits